Friday, January 17, 2014

2014

Happy New Year, everyone!!! 2014 is going to be a grand year! 

Christmas was a blast! We got a good taste of the snowy coldness of Michigan: 


Drank plenty of glögg and ate delicious, homemade pickled herring.


Watched Christmas Vacation and had some eggnog in a moose cup.


Got to hang out with my bestie and finally got to meet this cutie pie!


And I was able to finish the sheep baby blanket I've been working on forever for this little dude! (sorry for the terrible photo)


All in all, we had a raging good time. We had quite a good 2013 and I'm excited for what 2014 has in store!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I love that sheep blanket. There is a very famous photo of Lady Diana in a similar sheep sweater(red). I have always admired that pattern.

    ReplyDelete