Sunday, October 14, 2012

Individual brownie in a mug

I love baking.  But, some days I just don't feel like messing up my entire kitchen (yes, I'm a pretty messy baker) to make brownies just to satisfy a fleeting craving.  Especially after my wonderful husband just hand washed all of the dishes (we don't have a dishwasher).  So I finally tried the ol' brownie in a mug recipe I've been seeing all over Pinterest.

I have to say, it's pretty darn convenient and quick to whip up.  Is it the best brownie I've ever tasted? Of course not.  But for taking up literally only 5 minutes of my time and not having to mess up my kitchen, they're definitely good enough for a Sunday night.  





Brownie in a mug:
1 Tbl cocoa powder
1 Tbl flour
1 Tbl brown sugar
1 Tbl water
1 Tbl veg oil
pinch salt
chocolate chips for topping (optional)

Mix all ingredients in mug.  Microwave for 30-60 seconds.  I checked mine after 30 seconds and zapped for another 15 seconds, for a grand total of 45 seconds.  Microwave times may vary (obviously). Top with a few chocolate chips. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment