Monday, March 19, 2012

To create

These days I've been sticking to more food-related activities instead of crafty ones.  Even though they are kinda along the same lines - taking something and creating something else - I have a hankering for some craftiness.  So I browsed my crafty pinboard and am deciding which project to tackle.  Here are my top three projects:

photo collage

I like how you can fit a lot of photos on this board.  Ryan and I still need to do something with all of our wedding photos so maybe something like this?

 State love

And I love this idea.  I think it would be neat to make 3: one from where Ryan and his family is from (Texas), one from where my family is from (Michigan), and one for where we live now (California).  I also think it would look really neat to put it on an old piece of wood, or a piece of recycled wood.

Ginormous blanket

And last, but certainly not least, I love this gigantic knit blanket.  Laura knit this on PVC pipe - crazy!  She started knitting it on broomsticks before she realized even those weren't big enough, ha!  Realistically, I don't think I have the time or PVC pipe to do this in the near future, but someday.

I also have a few crafts laying around that are semi-completed.  It's about time I pick them up again and finish them.  Here's to a week of getting some craftiness going!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! It will be fun to see what you decide to do! Of course you will be sharing - right?

    ReplyDelete