Sunday, February 19, 2012

No Bake Energy Bites

I'll be the first to admit it, ever since I joined Pinterest, I can't stop!  It's amazing the amount of inspiring little bits that are just floating around in the Pinterest world.   When I stumbled upon these no-bake energy bites I knew I would have to give them a go.  And I did.  And they are amazing.  


No Bake Energy Bites

1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1/3 cup honey
1 cup flaked coconut
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup course cracked wheat (or flaxseed)

Combine all ingredients thoroughly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.  Roll into small balls and enjoy!  So easy, quick and great for snacking.  Yum.


What's great about these is you can really mix it up and try different add-ins each batch you make.  I did raisins and cracked wheat this time, but want to try mini-chocolate chips and dried cherries.  I think that would be a delicious combo for these little bites!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  And if you have President's Day off tomorrow, enjoy that too! :)

1 comment: