Thursday, November 3, 2011

Recent knitting project

My current knitting project is this super easy and quick knit pillow. I just started it this week and it is going by quite fast! I'm using huge knitting needs so I'm sure that helps, size 15.


I'm using a nice two-tone wool yarn of gray and white. My plan is to sew a pillow, one side solid black fabric, and the front side this knit with a lining of black or white fabric underneath. That's why I'm using such large needles, I want to be able to get a peak of the fabric underneath.


I just love quick knits.
If it turns out as cute as it is in my head then I will share a fun tutorial so you can all make your own! Here's to hoping this project doesn't bomb like the last project I attempted...

2 comments:

  1. A knitted pillow! Never thought of that! What a great way to use up leftover yarns and creat beautiful spots of color!

    The project will NOT bomb. And I am looking forward to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Pam! I'm pretty sure this one won't bomb, I just hope it meets the expectations in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete