Sunday, August 22, 2010

Frizzy hair and headbands


I don't know about you, but whenever it gets muggy and humid outside my hair starts to do crazy things. Even on the days when I actually do my hair, the humidity does a good job of un-doing it. Needless to say, I love headbands. They keep my frizzy mass of of hair out of my face. And really, what more can you ask for?


I mentioned earlier that I bought a new Japanese craft book about hair accessories and I gave one of the patterns a go. At first, I thought it turned out too wide, but it's growing on me. I love that it's reversible and works well if my hair is down or up.
I ended up shortening the length of the main section by 3 inches to make it tighter around my head. My first attempt left it falling off my head. Now I just need to try all the other cute ideas in the book and see which works the best!

2 comments:

  1. you are so pretty!! i love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your headband turned out really cute Kathryn. Looking forward to seeing your others. I like making headbands too, they do work wonders for those bad hair days :D

    ReplyDelete